Associate Professor of Family Business, Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)
Bhavan’s College Campus, Andheri (West),
Mumbai 400 052. INDIA.
Download CV here Rajiv Agarwal CV
Over twenty years experience as an entrepreneur and in working in family businesses
Having experience in consulting for business families on issues like family structuring, succession, wealth management and business planning.
Board Member and Member of Advisory Board on various companies.
Board of Advisors, Faculty of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
Visiting Faculty at IIM Kozhikode (PGP) and IIM Indore (Executive Education)(2015)
Executive Director, KRCD (India) Pvt. Ltd.
FFI Certificate in Family Business (CFBA) and Wealth Advising (CFWA) by the Family Firm Institute, USA.
- Ph.D. in Family Business from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (BITS Pilani) in Family Business.
- Masters in Management Studies (MMS) Bombay University, from SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) , Mumbai.
- Owner/President Management Program, Harvard Business School, Boston, USA.
- Executive Education Program, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, California, USA.
- Bachelors of Commerce, (B.Com.) Sydenham College, Bombay University.
All views expressed on the Blogs page are personal and for academic purposes only. The content is not in the nature of a judgement or a comment on the appropriateness or otherwise, of any decisions made. The comments made in this Blog are in the nature of opinions for discussion, made with the intentions of helping families learn from the actions of others, and no harm to any person, family or reputation is intended, whether intentional or unintentionally.